Jefferson 424th Royal Bloodz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Story

Go down

Gang Story Empty Gang Story

Post  XHell4YouX Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Gang Story Njmc20ky0ugj

Part 1:Dashawn and Matthew born
Is all started at 1989 Dashawn and Matthew born at San Fierro they lived in small hood called Eas San Fierro San Fierro was full of crimes and it was the saints city where the all criminals people live their father Brian worked as an weapon delivery their mother Silvia died at Dashawn and Matthew born Brian came always back at the night so Dashawn and Matthew always was with them friends hang out around San Fierro.
After few years Dashawn and Matthew were 8 years old,Brian didn’t worked anymore as Weapons Delivery he worked at some big gangsta with a huge house, Brian had to give to Dashawn and Matthew where to live they didn’t have much money for school and food Dashawn started to work as paper boy to make some little money for him and his brother they always was together they protect always each other, after few years Brian came back home he saw the door broke up he knew someone broke into his house he screamed Dashawn!! Matthew!! They didn’t answered him he called the police and he decided to get inside alone he found a broken things and the television was broken all the house broken up but he saw some latter he picked it up and looked it in the latter was:
Ey idiot is me Carl don’t you remember well you remember what have you done to me, if you want to see ya' little fucking kids follow the next step idiot:
Come to the park at 00:00 Pm or they will killed cya idiot.
He drooped it on the floor and said Shit!.
After 4 hours it was 12:00 Pm Brian took his car and went to the park he arrived at 00:00 Pm he saw the guy stand there with Dashawn and Matthew Brian stooped the car and went out Brian screamed Hey im here, The man went slowly to Brian with gun on his hand, Brian looked it his face Brian remembered him, the man said "Hey idiot remember me? You fucked up with me so you goona eat a shit" Brian took his hand slowly and pulled out a glock without the man saw it, the man aims at Brian with the gun and told him "Now you will pay about what you have done" without the man saw Brian took his gun fast and shoot his hand, Brian shot the other guys fast and took Dashawn and Matthew fast Brian went to the car fast and drove away Brian had a blood from his leg they hurt him, it was 02:00 Pm at the night they was at the middle of Las Ventures Brian stooped he was full of blood he cannot saw anymore Dashawn and Matthew tried to ask help but it was middle of nowhere, Brian fell on the ground at told Dashawn and Matthew to take his car and drove away fast he told them there is map in the trunk after 5 minute Brian didn’t succeed he died at the middle of Las Ventures Matthew was just 15 years old he took the car with Dashawn and drove away to the nearest city.

XHell4YouX
Admin

https://jefferson424bloodz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down